Home » » MATERI: EXPRESSIONS

MATERI: EXPRESSIONS

Written By Saw on Senin, 20 Februari 2012 | 05.57


MATERI: EXPRESSIONS

�� PENGERTIAN
Expressions adalah beberapa jenis ungkapan yang lazim dipakai dalam berkomunikasi atau
percakapan.
�� BEBERAPA JENIS EXPRESSIONS:
1. Introduction
(Perkenalan)
�� I’d like to introduce myself, ______
�� Let me introduce myself, ______
�� Allow me to introduce myself, ______
�� Let me introduce you to ______
�� This is ______


2. Greeting and Leave –Taking
(Selamat / Bertemu dan Berpisah)
�� How do you do ?
�� How are you ?
�� How are you doing ?
�� How is life ?
�� It is nice to meet you
�� I am very happy to meet you
�� Hello
�� Hi
�� Good morning, afternoon, evening, night
�� Good bye
�� See you later
�� See you soon
�� Cheerio


3. Gratitude and Appreciation
(Terima Kasih dan Penghargaan)
�� Thank you
�� Thank you very much
�� It is very kind of you
�� Congratulation
�� Congratulation on ______
�� Happy ______
�� Have a nice ______
�� Good luck


4. Apology
(Permintaan Maaf)
�� I am sorry
�� I don’t mean to ______
�� Forgive me
�� I hope you forgive me


5. Ability and Disability
(Mampu dan Tidak Mampu)
�� Yes, I can
�� No, I can’t
�� Yes, I am able to ______
�� No, I am not able to ______
�� I think I am able to ______
�� I think I am unable to ______
�� I can’t, I’m afraid


6. Certainty and Uncertainty
(Yakin/Pasti dan Tidak Yakin/Tidak Pasti)
�� I am sure
�� I am not sure
�� I am certain
�� I am not certain
�� I doubt that
�� I can’t decide
�� I don’t know


7. Agreement and Disagreement
(Setuju dan Tidak Setuju)
�� I agree
�� I disagree
�� I absolutely agree
�� I think so
�� I don’t think so
�� You are absolutely right
�� You are right, but ______


8. Like and Dislike
(Suka dan Tidak Suka)
�� I like it
�� I love it
�� I’m very keen on ______
�� I don’t like it
�� I hate it


9. Opinion
(Pendapat)
�� What do you think of ______
�� I think ______
�� Let’s talk about it
�� I wonder ______
�� Give me comments or suggestions, please


10. Asking and Offering
(Meminta dan Menawarkan)
�� Excuse me, May I ______ ?
�� Do you mind ______
�� Would you please ______
�� Would you help me, please ?
�� What can I do for you, _____?


11. Command and Prohibition
(Perintah dan Larangan)
�� Pay attention, please!
�� Listen to me!
�� Keep the room clean!
�� Let’s go!
�� Be on time!
�� Be a good student!
�� Don’t move, please!
�� Don’t go away!
�� Don’t worry!
�� Don’t be late!
�� No talking, please!
�� No smoking!
�� No parking in this area!


12. Warning
(Peringatan)
�� Watch out !
�� Be aware of ______ !
�� Be careful !


13. Preference
(Lebih Suka / Pilihan)
�� I like ______ better than ______
�� I prefer ______ to ______
�� I would rather ______ than ______


14. Exclamation
(Kekaguman)
�� What a wonderful world !
�� What a beautiful girl !
�� How beautiful she is !
�� How big the ship is !
�� It is great !
�� Excellent !



15. Sympathy
(Ikut bersimpati)
�� Take it easy
�� Don’t worry, everything will be all right
�� What a pity
�� I am sorry to hear that
�� Poor you
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Loading...

Saw's House

Google+ Badge

Google+ Badge